Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS FUCKERS!

Buon Natale Fuckers!


It's been a rock & roll year. I have been away from you far too long. Many of you may know that I sustained a major injury and it required shoulder and arm surgery. Now that I have usage of the arm back, I will return with an even stronger blog in 2013! Lord willin' and the creek....

So anyhow, I hope that you are enjoying this holiday season. Happy Chrismahannakwanza baby! I hope that you are surrounded by family blood or chosen. I hope that your bellies are filled with high fructose corn syrupy desserts, booze, chitterlings and may your heart be filled with love.

Be sure to check in on the lonely, the down trodden, and those who may be without a loved one.

But I loves you.  Live and play hard darling. And don't forget to wash after you rub one out.

ciao,
x






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Клубничка [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%E3%F0%FF%E7%ED%F3%EB%FE/]грязнулю[/url] Здесь [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EE%ED%EB%E0%E9%ED/]онлайн[/url]
не для сопляков