Monday, August 9, 2010

Veclome to Zee Cabaret




Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Joel Grey


Just when I was feeling down and low
"I ain't shit, never gone be shit
I smell like shit
I'm full of shit
I eat shit..."
An angel called Joel appears in a sea of people backstage at the Hollywood Bowl.  Imagine being at a salon hosted by the fanciest folks in town, and the Oscar Wilde type catches you in his eyesight. And believe me, I met and hung out with some celebs that night. But none of them mattered. We locked eyes and I simply mouthed to Mr. Grey "You are my hero."  He literally moved two people aside reached out for my hand and kissed it.  Of course I did the ugly cry after I thanked him and turned away.  I caught the holyghost and passed out.

What a town.  Hooray for Hollyweird.

x

Next blog: ARE FRECKLES LINKED TO HOMOPHOBIA?

No comments: