Wednesday, January 6, 2010

She Looks To the Sun, After Hiding Under a Rock

Ciao fuckers!

I know, a crass way to greet you friends! But I love you and miss you all very much! I'd like to believe scores of people across America are at their desks reading my lil blog. Ha.

So Happy Chrismahanakwanza. I pray the new year blesses you with abundance, clarity, and good humor.

The ending to 2009 was pretty good for me. The fall brought me love (the world premiere of Fedra) and the winter has brought me hope so far. I had the time of my life working on that production and pray to the gods for more experiences like it.

Now that I'm back in Los Angeles, my second home I have to refocus my energies on my very difficult career--like most Americans, I'm facing unemployment and an ever shrinking job market. But I am still equipped with a pen and pad, and of course a good push up bra.

I have tons of pictures to post, chronicling my last few months...from New York in the fall, to the midwest with it perfect picturesque manicured snowfalls. Los Angeles has plenty of sunshine for now, and I'm soaking it up. All is full of love, and so am I.

Grab the day but the nuts people. It's a short lifetime.
In this life anyway.

ciao baby,

me

No comments: