Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DR. SLICK NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON FUCKERS!!!!


Ciao mumsy's little fucker,


Please darling, try not to be too upset with me. I've been away from the blog and I do apologize. In the last 4weeks, I've traveled over seas and returned only to become sick as a dog (more on that later. ugh). But I'm recovered, getting back on track--not to mention adjusting to a new city (I'm 3 1/2 weeks old here in Brooklyn!) So check it...I've left you with a love note and some music for your day. Thanks for dropping by, and I think you'll like to new website....

Until then remember to do everything in love.
Bow down to no sacred cows.
Sonically hear the beating heart of the world that surrounds you.
And finally, wash your hands after rubbing one out.


Enjoy this tribute to the legendary musician Darando, from my favorite KCRW dee jay, Jeremy Sole.



x,

mum

No comments: