Friday, May 24, 2013

Funky Buda & Pest

Szia fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's right mummy's little possum, that means Hello in Hungarian (according to Google translate)--which is where I will be traveling to tomorrow afternoon! BUDAPEST! Igen barátom, I will be in the land of ---wait....besides baths, goulash and an oppressive war(s), I realize that I don't know a whole hell of a lot about Hungary. Truth be told, I didn't even know that Buda and Pest were once two different cities. Ha! Yo ass didn't neither.

All jokes aside, I am very grateful for this unique opportunity. As an actor, I have had the rare experience of having a cultural institution support my career. I am an ensemble member of a highly respected theatre troupe Lookingglass in Chicago, an associate at Collaboration Theatre Company and Fox Fellow at TCG (Theatre Communications Group).  This trip is made possible by the good folks at TCG, so them I say köszönöm.  I will travel to Eastern Europe and soak up foreign culture, food and arts. I will see opera, take some dance classes and hopefully find a troupe of clowns to fuck around with.

 So expect plenty of Tom Fuckery. Eastern European style. Bless the gods, I'm so excited. Lookit:




x,

mum

No comments: